HPD officer injured in crash on Northwest Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston police officer is recovering from injuries he suffered in a crash overnight.
The accident happened on the Northwest Freeway near Hollister last night.
It appears another vehicle slammed into the back of the officer's patrol car. Police shut down the freeway for a couple of hours while they investigated the crash.
It has since been reopened.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters 32 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu 47 min ago
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos 41 min ago
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou