Man fatally stabbed in west Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputies were investigating a stabbing Sunday in west Harris County.
It happened around 3:30pm in the 16200 block of Queensdale at Vineyard.
"Basically, we've got one 37-year-old Hispanic male that was found inside the house, and he was found stabbed to death," HCSO Homicide Sgt. Robert Spurgeon said.
Harris County Sheriff's Office investigators say a woman came home and found her husband stabbed in the chest. The man was airlifted to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Authorities would not say if they knew what had led up to the stabbing.
HCSO did not release the man's name, nor have they released any details on a possible motive or suspect in this killing.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get scare on Sunday 56 min ago
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex 40 min ago
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old 1 min ago
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover