Man fatally stabbed in west Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Deputies were investigating a stabbing Sunday in west Harris County.
It happened around 3:30pm in the 16200 block of Queensdale at Vineyard.
"Basically, we've got one 37-year-old Hispanic male that was found inside the house, and he was found stabbed to death," HCSO Homicide Sgt. Robert Spurgeon said.
Harris County Sheriff's Office investigators say a woman came home and found her husband stabbed in the chest. The man was airlifted to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Authorities would not say if they knew what had led up to the stabbing.
HCSO did not release the man's name, nor have they released any details on a possible motive or suspect in this killing.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer