Motorcyclist killed in crash on Houston's south side
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police say a motorcycle trick cost a biker his life on Houston's south side overnight.
It happened on Reed near Jutland. Police say the biker was attempting to do a wheelie when he hit a car. Officers say the biker was not wearing a helmet at the time and died at the scene.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt and likely will not face charges.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 59 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names 17 min ago
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner 35 min ago
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- David Tillman's weather forecast
43 min ago