Firefighter suffers minor injuries battling house fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Arson investigators are looking into what caused a house fire in west Houston this morning.
The fire broke at a home on Cranbrook and Blue Willow. One firefighter suffered minor injuries while battling the flames.
The house was vacant. The exact cause of the fire is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 45 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse 5 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub 8 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 59 min ago
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out