Teen accused of shooting two Jacinto City officer due in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The teenager accused of shooting two Jacinto City police officers is expected in court today.
The last time we saw 17-year-old Edgar Cuellar, he was being wheeled into a courtroom. He is accused of shooting Lt. Dennis Walker and Sgt. Jennifer Simpson-Castaneda back in March. Both officers survived.
Cuellar was injured during a shootout with SWAT officers. He is charged with four counts of aggravated assault of a public servant.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 14 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 7 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Malaysia: No debris at spot shown on China images
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves
- Pharmacists prescribe 'Monster Spray' for kids