Man accused of raping, impregnating 11-year-old girl expected in court today
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man accused of impregnating an 11-year-old girl is expected back in court today.
Deandre Devon Davis-Williams is charged with continuous sexual assault of a child. Police say he waited for the girl's mother to go to work then snuck into the girl's home and sexually assaulted her.
Williams allegedly started assaulting the little girl last summer and did it almost every day until January. She gave birth to their child in March.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom 40 min ago
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate 21 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston