Burglary in The Woodlands caught on camera
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Montgomery County detectives need the public's help identifying two men who broke into a home in The Woodlands last month.
The burglary happened around 9:45am July 25 at a home in the Cochran's Crossing Village.
The homeowner's surveillance video captured two men wearing long sleeves and gloves breaking into to the home. One of them appeared to be talking on the phone, while the other was holding a handgun.
Authorities did not disclose what, if anything, was taken from the home.
The suspects were described only as two black men. A witness described their getaway vehicle as a two-door silver car with a large rear-end trunk.
Anyone with information should call Detective Amber Wilson at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 936-760-5800 or place an anonymous tip through the Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 800-392-STOP (7867).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest or indictment of a felony crime.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses