Burglary in The Woodlands caught on camera
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Montgomery County detectives need the public's help identifying two men who broke into a home in The Woodlands last month.
The burglary happened around 9:45am July 25 at a home in the Cochran's Crossing Village.
The homeowner's surveillance video captured two men wearing long sleeves and gloves breaking into to the home. One of them appeared to be talking on the phone, while the other was holding a handgun.
Authorities did not disclose what, if anything, was taken from the home.
The suspects were described only as two black men. A witness described their getaway vehicle as a two-door silver car with a large rear-end trunk.
Anyone with information should call Detective Amber Wilson at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 936-760-5800 or place an anonymous tip through the Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 800-392-STOP (7867).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest or indictment of a felony crime.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 8 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 30 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug