Burglary in The Woodlands caught on camera
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Montgomery County detectives need the public's help identifying two men who broke into a home in The Woodlands last month.
The burglary happened around 9:45am July 25 at a home in the Cochran's Crossing Village.
The homeowner's surveillance video captured two men wearing long sleeves and gloves breaking into to the home. One of them appeared to be talking on the phone, while the other was holding a handgun.
Authorities did not disclose what, if anything, was taken from the home.
The suspects were described only as two black men. A witness described their getaway vehicle as a two-door silver car with a large rear-end trunk.
Anyone with information should call Detective Amber Wilson at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 936-760-5800 or place an anonymous tip through the Montgomery County Crime Stoppers at 800-392-STOP (7867).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to an arrest or indictment of a felony crime.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 36 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 25 min ago
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery
- Runoff to determine new Montgomery County judge 1 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 290 missing, 6 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 18 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
50 min ago
34 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos