Heights restaurant La Fisheria bans children after 7pm
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A restaurant in the Heights has adopted an unusual policy for diners: no children after 7pm.
La Fisheria posted on Facebook that it would no longer allow children under eight years old to dine at their restaurant after seven o'clock.
"We have a lot of complaints from couples who decide to have dinner and the customers say 'I left my children at my house with the babysitter and we come to the restaurant and see children running around the restaurant screaming and crying,'" restaurant co-owner Aquiles Chavez said.
Chavez says they're not worried about hurting business; they're trying to put their customers happiness first.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!