Lightning strike sparks house fire in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A lightning strike is blamed for a house fire last night in southeast Houston.
No one was at the home on Misty Bridge and Tower Bridge when lightning hit the roof. It created a hole in the roof but fire crews managed to contain flames to the attic.
No one was hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus 29 min ago
- Live: ESPN: 2014 FIFA World Cup Final Draw 12 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Ice storm in North Texas cuts power to more than 250K
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!