Police ID man found dead in northwest Harris County car
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's new information about a robbery in northwest Harris County last week.
Police say the man found dead in the suspects' car is 37-year-old Ronald Sanders.
Authorities believe Sanders was shot while he and two others tried to rob a washateria in the 7000 block of North Shepherd Drive.
When police tried to pull the vehicle over, two suspects ran off. That's when they found Sanders' body.
Those other two men have not been arrested.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, jessica willey
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 1 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects