Car slams into southeast Houston house at end of police chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities say a car chase in southeast Houston ended when the suspects crashed into a home Monday night.
Deputies say the suspects were going as fast as 90 miles per hour on side streets before they crashed into the garage of a home in the 5200 block of Kingsbury near MLK.
According to Harris County Pct. 6, a deputy tried to pull over a Dodge Charger for running a stop sign but the driver took off, sparking the 10-minute chase.
A female passenger was arrested at the scene but the driver of the car took off running. Deputies are still searching for him.
No one inside the house was injured during the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 10 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- College students paid to take a year off? 52 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake 20 min ago
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage 15 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids 31 min ago
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death