Car slams into southeast Houston house at end of police chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities say a car chase in southeast Houston ended when the suspects crashed into a home Monday night.
Deputies say the suspects were going as fast as 90 miles per hour on side streets before they crashed into the garage of a home in the 5200 block of Kingsbury near MLK.
According to Harris County Pct. 6, a deputy tried to pull over a Dodge Charger for running a stop sign but the driver took off, sparking the 10-minute chase.
A female passenger was arrested at the scene but the driver of the car took off running. Deputies are still searching for him.
No one inside the house was injured during the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle