Car slams into southeast Houston house at end of police chase
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities say a car chase in southeast Houston ended when the suspects crashed into a home Monday night.
Deputies say the suspects were going as fast as 90 miles per hour on side streets before they crashed into the garage of a home in the 5200 block of Kingsbury near MLK.
According to Harris County Pct. 6, a deputy tried to pull over a Dodge Charger for running a stop sign but the driver took off, sparking the 10-minute chase.
A female passenger was arrested at the scene but the driver of the car took off running. Deputies are still searching for him.
No one inside the house was injured during the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents die from blunt force trauma 14 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test 43 min ago
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach 30 min ago
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans 26 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
8 min ago