Police: Fight over missing Lone Star card ends in stabbing in Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A suspect is in custody for allegedly stabbing another man over a Lone Star card.
It happened on Stewart near Houston last night.
Police in Baytown say the suspect, Alejandro Galvan, misplaced his card and assumed the victim stole it. The two men got into an argument and one stabbed the other.
The victim, identified by police as Joseph Lloyd, was taken to Memorial Herman Hospital and is listed as stable. Galvan was arrested without incident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 47 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon