Police: Fight over missing Lone Star card ends in stabbing in Baytown
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A suspect is in custody for allegedly stabbing another man over a Lone Star card.
It happened on Stewart near Houston last night.
Police in Baytown say the suspect, Alejandro Galvan, misplaced his card and assumed the victim stole it. The two men got into an argument and one stabbed the other.
The victim, identified by police as Joseph Lloyd, was taken to Memorial Herman Hospital and is listed as stable. Galvan was arrested without incident.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel 30 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthough year' 31 min ago
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Burglar picks wrong target: Prosecutor's house
- Girl left brain dead after tonsilectomy
- Stores open for 100 hours to attract shoppers 27 min ago