Traffic stop turns into police chase in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men tried to escape from police but one of them couldn't outrun his asthma.
This all started when officers attempted a traffic stop on Allen Parkway near Montrose.
The officers believed the two suspects were inside a stolen car and pursued them to Gillette. That's where the suspects got out of the car and ran.
They were both arrested but one of the men suffered an asthma attack. Paramedics treated him at the scene and returned him to police custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo