Traffic stop turns into police chase in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men tried to escape from police but one of them couldn't outrun his asthma.
This all started when officers attempted a traffic stop on Allen Parkway near Montrose.
The officers believed the two suspects were inside a stolen car and pursued them to Gillette. That's where the suspects got out of the car and ran.
They were both arrested but one of the men suffered an asthma attack. Paramedics treated him at the scene and returned him to police custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 30 min ago
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case 29 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center 47 min ago
- Hope this doesn't make you sick 6 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake 56 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 24 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Spurs fans wearing team spirit on their heads
28 min ago