Man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend's boyfriend in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after being shot during a romantic dispute in north Houston, police say.
The victim was at his girlfriend's home on 40 1/2 Street and Oxford when her ex-boyfriend showed up. Authorities say the old boyfriend shot the victim in the chest and then fled.
The victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition. His girlfriend was not hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1 35 min ago
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Video: Preparing for canonization of Popes John...
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians