Man accused of shooting ex-girlfriend's boyfriend in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is in the hospital after being shot during a romantic dispute in north Houston, police say.
The victim was at his girlfriend's home on 40 1/2 Street and Oxford when her ex-boyfriend showed up. Authorities say the old boyfriend shot the victim in the chest and then fled.
The victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition. His girlfriend was not hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Ohio Amish girl won't be forced to have chemo