Crews plan to close southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road for construction
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have a traffic alert tonight that could make travel difficult in one part of southwest Houston.
For the next five months, the southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road that crosses Sims Bayou will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the new northbound bridge.
The South Post Oak bridge is being reconstructed as part of a project to reduce flooding by widening and deepening Sims Bayou.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 56 min ago
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks 11 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test