Crews plan to close southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road for construction
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have a traffic alert tonight that could make travel difficult in one part of southwest Houston.
For the next five months, the southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road that crosses Sims Bayou will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the new northbound bridge.
The South Post Oak bridge is being reconstructed as part of a project to reduce flooding by widening and deepening Sims Bayou.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak