Crews plan to close southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road for construction
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have a traffic alert tonight that could make travel difficult in one part of southwest Houston.
For the next five months, the southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road that crosses Sims Bayou will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the new northbound bridge.
The South Post Oak bridge is being reconstructed as part of a project to reduce flooding by widening and deepening Sims Bayou.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase in north Houston
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer 8 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038 36 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Suspected drunk driver in Atascocita fatal crash due in court 33 min ago