Crews plan to close southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road for construction
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have a traffic alert tonight that could make travel difficult in one part of southwest Houston.
For the next five months, the southbound bridge of South Post Oak Road that crosses Sims Bayou will be closed. Traffic will be detoured to the new northbound bridge.
The South Post Oak bridge is being reconstructed as part of a project to reduce flooding by widening and deepening Sims Bayou.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 42 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 8 min ago
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 10 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter 9 min ago
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug