Funeral held in Baytown for soldier killed in Afghanistan
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- A soldier from Baytown who died in Afghanistan was laid to rest Friday morning.
The funeral of Army Specialist Keith Grace, Jr. was held at First Baptist Church in Baytown.
Grace was buried with full military honors at the Houston National Cemetery. The military says the 26-year-old was killed in action on August 11.
Specialist Grace earned a number of military honors including a purple heart and a bronze star. He was born in Houston and graduated from Robert E. Lee High School.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown 59 min ago
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 57 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry 7 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students 15 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake