Northwest Houston man mysteriously returns from haircut with throat slashed
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A northwest Houston man left his house for a haircut and came home last night with his throat slashed, police said.
The victim's brother told police he last saw him leave to get a haircut. It's not clear where or when the man was attacked, but he stumbled back to his home on Wickerbay near Wickerwood covered in blood.
Police found a trail of blood from the man on two streets.
He was taken to Memorial City Hospital and then airlifted to the Texas Medical Center.
There is no word yet on his condition or who could have possibly attacked him.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman found dead inside burned out home 40 min ago
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 1 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide 56 min ago
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child 37 min ago
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game 19 min ago
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos