Police: Man killed in drive-by shooting after leaving after-hours night club in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police were investigating a fatal shooting Saturday in southwest Houston.
It happened around 4:30am in the 6400 block of Frosty Brook Drive.
Police said Robert Angel Martinez-Alvarez, 50, was leaving an after-hours club on South Gessner in a vehicle when two unknown vehicles approached the car he was in, driving erratically.
The driver of the victim's car reportedly heard shots coming from one or both of the suspect vehicles.
The rear window and door of the victim's vehicle was struck multiple times, hitting Martinez-Alvarez. He was driven to his brother's home and was unconscious upon arrival. They called 911, but Martinez-Alvarezwas dead by the time emergency officials responded.
Anyone with information on this crime can call HPD or Crime Stoppers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots 5 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft 42 min ago
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death 44 min ago
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Video: Treating ashthma by burning the lungs 10 min ago
- Do you know this week's StopHoustonGangs.org fugitive?
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- House approves budget bill; now goes to Senate
- Houston emergency rooms filling up
3 min ago
- Treating ashthma by burning the lungs
10 min ago