Homeowner shot in the face during violent invasion in Pearland
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- A homeowner is in the hospital after he was shot twice in the face during an apparent home invasion last night in Pearland.
Brazoria County sheriff deputies were called to a home on County Road 100 and County Road 104. Authorities found a man with two gunshot wounds. Investigators are looking for at least two possible suspects.
The victim was rushed to the hospital. His condition is unknown at this hour.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home