Authorities bust NW Harris County business for gambling
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities busted a northwest Harris County business for gambling.
Police say an undercover officer discovered illegal gambling was occuring inside Triple Crown Bingo in the 8900 block of Louetta Road.
Eyewittness News cameras were there as they executed a search warrant last week.
Charges are pending.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 42 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly 32 min ago
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death 56 min ago
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns