Woman airlifted to Houston hospital after Huntsville stabbing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Huntsville woman is in a Houston hospital after a severe stabbing.
Huntsville police found the woman around 9am Wednesday at a house on Highway 190.
They say she was stabbed multiple times and had to be airlifted to Houston.
Right now, there's no word on any suspects or what may have led up to the attack.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks 38 min ago
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final