Woman airlifted to Houston hospital after Huntsville stabbing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Huntsville woman is in a Houston hospital after a severe stabbing.
Huntsville police found the woman around 9am Wednesday at a house on Highway 190.
They say she was stabbed multiple times and had to be airlifted to Houston.
Right now, there's no word on any suspects or what may have led up to the attack.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 34 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20