Woman airlifted to Houston hospital after Huntsville stabbing
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Huntsville woman is in a Houston hospital after a severe stabbing.
Huntsville police found the woman around 9am Wednesday at a house on Highway 190.
They say she was stabbed multiple times and had to be airlifted to Houston.
Right now, there's no word on any suspects or what may have led up to the attack.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane 40 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV 51 min ago
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 43 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat