Possible human remains found at construction site in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating after some skeletal remains were discovered at a construction site in southwest Houston.
The remains were found in the 9500 block of Fannin Street by a utility service worker.
Police say they believe the remains were human but further testing is needed.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 36 min ago
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard 44 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir 37 min ago
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip club
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies 11 min ago
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line 11 min ago
- Behold, the pizza cake 4 min ago
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 53 min ago
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case 19 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 21 min ago