Woman injured in accident involving METRO bus
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman was taken to the hospital after her car was hit by a METRO bus and pushed nearly 50 feet last night in west Houston.
It happened around 9:30pm on South Gessner at Briar Forest. Police say the bus was making a left turn onto Briar Forest when it hit the car.
The female driver of the car was taken to the hospital. Witnesses say there were about a dozen people on the bus at the time, but none were seriously injured.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Rice defeats Marshall in C-USA championship 47 min ago
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles central Oklahoma 50 min ago
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats