Statement from HCCLA
Statement from the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association on the passing of District Attorney Mike Anderson:
On behalf of the members of the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association, I would like to remorsefully extend our deepest regrets and condolences to the Anderson family during this sad hour.
Mike Anderson was a friend and colleague to many in HCCLA, and he will be sorely missed.
I hope that the Anderson family can soon find peace amidst the sadness of his untimely passing, and I wish for the Anderson family to confidently know that HCCLA humbly offers a vast wave of support for Mike's family and friends during these trying times.
We join the Anderson family in their grief and sorrow."
Todd Dupont, President
Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies 31 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game