Funeral services set for Harris County DA Mike Anderson
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Mourners will gather Friday to remember Harris County District Attorney Mike Anderson.
Memorial services are scheduled for 2pm at the First Presbyterian Church on Main Street. Anderson died over the weekend after battling cancer.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be given to the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Houston or the Harris County Drug Court Foundation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty 52 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos