Funeral services set for Harris County DA Mike Anderson
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Mourners will gather Friday to remember Harris County District Attorney Mike Anderson.
Memorial services are scheduled for 2pm at the First Presbyterian Church on Main Street. Anderson died over the weekend after battling cancer.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks donations be given to the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Houston or the Harris County Drug Court Foundation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke 57 min ago
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years 19 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.