Houston museum offers duct tape time for children
HOUSTON -- A Texas museum has offered children a chance to get sticky with it.
The Children's Museum of Houston on Thursday kicked off its Duct Tape Jam.
Museum officials say youngsters are invited to put their artistic skills to the test -- using duct tape -- as part of events through Sept. 11.
Some suggestions include making wallets and bracelets with tape. Museum officials also say children might enjoy devising rulers out of the adhesive stuff.
Museum admission costs apply.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 16 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction 28 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 1 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire