Houston museum offers duct tape time for children
HOUSTON -- A Texas museum has offered children a chance to get sticky with it.
The Children's Museum of Houston on Thursday kicked off its Duct Tape Jam.
Museum officials say youngsters are invited to put their artistic skills to the test -- using duct tape -- as part of events through Sept. 11.
Some suggestions include making wallets and bracelets with tape. Museum officials also say children might enjoy devising rulers out of the adhesive stuff.
Museum admission costs apply.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Man shot in Bellaire-area parking lot 25 min ago
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Man barricades himself in house after allegedly killing wife
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush 22 min ago
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
38 min ago