Football player injured during game in Jersey Village
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A young athlete has been hurt during a football game this evening.
Life Flight was called to the Jersey Village High School stadium to transport a boy who suffered head or neck injuries while playing football.
A spokesperson for Cy-Fair ISD said the Jersey Village junior varsity team was playing Tomball when a ninth grade player for the visiting team was injured. The boy was taken to Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital, where he's listed in good condition.
Officials have not released the boy's name.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class 24 min ago
- Recognize the guy in this sketch? 20 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble 52 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say?
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with car