Huge drug stash found during violent home invasion
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was shot in his own home overnight and deputies believe the family may have been the target of a drug-related home invasion.
It happened at a home on Garvin and Broadway in northwest Harris County. Police say the man was hit but his wife wasn't hurt. She drove him to the hospital, where he's listed in critical condition.
Deputies say they discovered more than 100 pounds of drugs inside the home.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida 45 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...