Huge drug stash found during violent home invasion
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was shot in his own home overnight and deputies believe the family may have been the target of a drug-related home invasion.
It happened at a home on Garvin and Broadway in northwest Harris County. Police say the man was hit but his wife wasn't hurt. She drove him to the hospital, where he's listed in critical condition.
Deputies say they discovered more than 100 pounds of drugs inside the home.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush 50 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston 34 min ago
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats
- David Tillman's weather forecast
5 min ago
- Schools add yoga program to empower kids
19 min ago