Pct. 4 deputy injured in wrong-way crash with suspected drunk driver on North Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office deputy was taken to the hospital after a wrong-way collision in north Harris County this morning.
It happened on the North Freeway feeder at Beltway 8.
Authorities say the other driver was headed the wrong direction on the feeder road. She allegedly crashed into the deputy and was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The deputy was transported to Houston Northwest Medical Center with neck and back injuries. He's expected to be OK.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County 4 min ago
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident 26 min ago
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 52 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
5 min ago