City plumbing inspector charged with bribery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston plumbing inspector faces charges, accused of taking money to look the other way.
Robert Campbell is charged with bribery. Court documents allege he took money to allow construction work for a project in southeast Houston, while knowing the person didn't have the proper permit.
Campbell works as a plumbing inspector with the city.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos