City plumbing inspector charged with bribery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston plumbing inspector faces charges, accused of taking money to look the other way.
Robert Campbell is charged with bribery. Court documents allege he took money to allow construction work for a project in southeast Houston, while knowing the person didn't have the proper permit.
Campbell works as a plumbing inspector with the city.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 1 min ago
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 26 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 56 min ago
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?
- David Tillman's weather forecast
6 min ago