Driver crashes into garage after being startled by gunfire in N. Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A driver who crashed into a building in north Harris County last night says he was startled by a neighbor's gunfire, police say.
The driver crashed into the side of a garage at some apartments on Hollow Tree near the North Freeway.
According to deputies, a neighbor stepped out of his home and opened fire on a man who was breaking into his vehicle. A driver happened to be passing by, got scared and hit the gas. That's when he lost control and hit the garage.
No one was hurt. That burglar got away.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond