Cement truck driver injured in crash involving school bus in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A cement truck driver was injured in an accident involving a school bus in southeast Houston.
The accident happened after 6:30am on Mykawa near Beltway 8.
The cement truck driver did suffer some injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital. His condition is not known at this time. The school bus driver was not injured in the accident. There were no children on the bus at the time of the wreck.
Mykawa Road was shut down in both directions until the accident scene was cleared.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course