Cement truck driver injured in crash involving school bus in southeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A cement truck driver was injured in an accident involving a school bus in southeast Houston.
The accident happened after 6:30am on Mykawa near Beltway 8.
The cement truck driver did suffer some injuries and was transported to a nearby hospital. His condition is not known at this time. The school bus driver was not injured in the accident. There were no children on the bus at the time of the wreck.
Mykawa Road was shut down in both directions until the accident scene was cleared.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 10 min ago
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Ice and snow frustrate US holiday travel rush
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?