Body found in Buffalo Bayou had unique tattoos
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police dive teams were called to the scene of a body in a bayou Monday morning.
Someone spotted the person floating in the water of Buffalo Bayou at the York Street overpass at around 10am Monday. Dive teams were sent in to pull the person out.
Investigators stated the male is white and had injuries to both eyes and minor abrasions to his face. He had several unique tattoos including one of the Grim Reaper on his upper left arm, a Viking with an axe and shield on his upper right arm, and a German eagle crest on his chest. An autopsy is being performed.
Anyone with information on the man's identity or information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Girl bitten 100 times in New Zealand dog attack 16 min ago
- Malaysian couple to hang for murder of maid 12 min ago
- Turkish PM threatens to ban Facebook, YouTube 10 min ago
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 2 min ago
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos