Man found shot outside club in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are investigating a shooting outside a nightclub in southwest Houston.
It happened just before 4am in the parking lot of H2O on Bissonnet between the Southwest Freeway and the Beltway.
According to witnesses, the victim was shot multiple times and was apparently walking around the parking lot, holding his head and begging for help. He said he'd been robbed and shot. That's when the witnesses called 911.
The victim was taken to Ben Taub Hospital, where he is listed in critical condition.
Police interviewed eyewitness, trying to determine if the victim was arriving to the club or leaving at the time of the shooting. The investigation is ongoing.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar 44 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 18 min ago
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver 46 min ago
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game