Man alleged to have inappropriate contact with girls for 13 years
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Montgomery County man is charged with indecency with a child, but authorities think there may be more victims.
In July, detectives with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office investigated several child indecency allegations. Joseph Ray Guinn, 39, of Willis, is accused of inappropriate contact with young girls, ranging in age from 9 to 19.
The offenses are said to have occurred over a period of at least 13 years, at Guinn's home when he lived in the eastern part of Montgomery County.
On Tuesday, investigators arrested Guinn for one count of indecency with a child, but they believe he may have had inappropriate contact with other victims. Additional charges are pending.
Investigators believe there could be other victims that have not yet been identified, and encourage anyone with information about Guinn to contact Detective Fadi Rizk with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 281-577-8929.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 45 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 48 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack