Suspected drunk driver causes big mess in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Residents in northwest Harris County will begin the weekend cleaning up a big mess in their neighborhood, all thanks to a suspected drunk driver.
<!-<> then he took out my fence. Then he took out the other fence."
At this point, we don't know the identity of the driver. He was given a field sobriety test last night and taken to jail. As far as injuries, fortunately, there were none.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 55 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather 57 min ago
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake