Houston hand doctor gets prison time for choking flight attendants
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Former Houston hand surgeon Michael Brown is going to prison for choking flight attendants.
Brown was sentenced to 30 days in a federal prison and fined $5,000.
Brown choked the attendants on a British Airways flight back in January.
He will also have to undergo mental health treatment, substance abuse evaluation and anger management for two years.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights 33 min ago
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes 8 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit 47 min ago
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Man charged in July murder of woman dumped in ditch