Houston hand doctor gets prison time for choking flight attendants
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Former Houston hand surgeon Michael Brown is going to prison for choking flight attendants.
Brown was sentenced to 30 days in a federal prison and fined $5,000.
Brown choked the attendants on a British Airways flight back in January.
He will also have to undergo mental health treatment, substance abuse evaluation and anger management for two years.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 17 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses 12 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 24 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 35 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette' 37 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Travis Herzog's Tuesday weather forecast
29 min ago
- Information on price tags decoded
53 min ago