Woman accused of fatally shooting man outside Walmart in League City
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A woman is facing murder charges after allegedly shooting and killing a man in the parking lot of a League City Walmart.
It happened around 10pm at the store on FM 646 near the Gulf Freeway.
Police say 41-year-old Roshanda Howard fired multiple shots at the victim before leaving the scene. The man was taken to the hospital by Life Flight but later died.
Howard was arrested after surrendering to police and admitting she was involved in a relationship with the victim.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, walmart, local
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'