Woman accused of fatally shooting man outside Walmart in League City
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A woman is facing murder charges after allegedly shooting and killing a man in the parking lot of a League City Walmart.
It happened around 10pm at the store on FM 646 near the Gulf Freeway.
Police say 41-year-old Roshanda Howard fired multiple shots at the victim before leaving the scene. The man was taken to the hospital by Life Flight but later died.
Howard was arrested after surrendering to police and admitting she was involved in a relationship with the victim.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, walmart, local
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 8 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe 27 min ago
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 56 min ago
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters