Woman accused of fatally shooting man outside Walmart in League City
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A woman is facing murder charges after allegedly shooting and killing a man in the parking lot of a League City Walmart.
It happened around 10pm at the store on FM 646 near the Gulf Freeway.
Police say 41-year-old Roshanda Howard fired multiple shots at the victim before leaving the scene. The man was taken to the hospital by Life Flight but later died.
Howard was arrested after surrendering to police and admitting she was involved in a relationship with the victim.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, walmart, local
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail