Two injured after driver slams into parked vehicle along East Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The East Freeway is back open this morning after a crash that injured two people last night.
A driver was helping a stranded motorcyclist on the shoulder of the west bound lanes of I-10 near Beltway 8 East.
Another driver lost control and crashed into a trailer attached to the parked truck. That trailer hit one of the men on the shoulder lane, sending him over the dividing wall and into the eastbound lanes.
He was taken to the hospital in stable condition. Life Flight transported the driver to the hospital in critical condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 55 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida 18 min ago
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Man dancing on power pole in lifted to...
- David Tillman's weather forecast
50 min ago