Police: Man shoots neighbor during argument over $4
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators say an argument over $4 between two neighbors in northeast Houston escalated to a shooting.
It happened just before 5pm at the Legacy Apartments on Lockwood near Collingsworth.
Investigators say two neighbors got into an argument over $4.
At one point, the suspect, a 50-year-old man, went to his second-floor apartment, got a gun and went back downstairs and shot the victim in the chest.
The victim was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital but is expected to survive.
Meanwhile, police dogs are searching the area for a gun, and officers are awaiting a search warrant to go into the home.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in San Antonio
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Use natural dyes to decorate Easter eggs
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County