Mom who left baby on trunk of car while high on PCP gets probation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a woman accused of leaving her 10-month-old daughter strapped in a car seat on a street in southwest Houston.
LaTonya Moore was sentenced to probation. Police say Moore was high on PCP when she put her baby on the trunk of her car, got in the car and then drove away. The little girl fell face first on the ground, but was not seriously hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- No more ice, but cold weather continues 40 min ago
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 50 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns