Mom who left baby on trunk of car while high on PCP gets probation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We have an update on a woman accused of leaving her 10-month-old daughter strapped in a car seat on a street in southwest Houston.
LaTonya Moore was sentenced to probation. Police say Moore was high on PCP when she put her baby on the trunk of her car, got in the car and then drove away. The little girl fell face first on the ground, but was not seriously hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 59 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident