Secrets from professional photographer on how to take great pics
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- With digital cameras and smartphones more popular than ever snapping a quick picture with friends and family is becoming a regular occurance.
Awkward smiles, chunky arms, and those cool cell phone filters can only help so much. So we turned to true expert for tips on how to look better in photos!
Photographer Paul Ladd explains these simple tips on how to take a great selfie.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies 22 min ago
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 51 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game