Boy injured in La Porte propane tank explosion
LA PORTE, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say a boy has been injured after a propane tank exploded in La Porte.
It happened in the 2100 block of Mockingbird Lane.
Authorities are still at the scene but would not immediately release any more information.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
la porte, local
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery 29 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 12 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 27 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas