North Houston Halloween display makes political statement
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Instead of going with traditional decorations like ghouls and goblins, a homeowner in north Houston has gone the political route with her decorations.
The display outside of a home on Thorton Road shows a scarecrow of President Obama. The homeowner tells Eyewitness News she's frustrated with the way things are going on Capitol Hill.
She says she plans on taking it down before trick-or-treaters head out on Halloween.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 54 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail