North Houston Halloween display makes political statement
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Instead of going with traditional decorations like ghouls and goblins, a homeowner in north Houston has gone the political route with her decorations.
The display outside of a home on Thorton Road shows a scarecrow of President Obama. The homeowner tells Eyewitness News she's frustrated with the way things are going on Capitol Hill.
She says she plans on taking it down before trick-or-treaters head out on Halloween.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get scare on Sunday 30 min ago
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex 14 min ago
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- North Loop WB at Highway 290 shut down due to lost load
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- HISD expanding dual language program