Two vehicle crash in northeast Houston lands 4 in hospital
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Four people are in the hospital after a two-vehicle crash in northeast Houston early this morning.
It happened on Bennington near Homestead just before 2:30am. Police tell us a car slammed into a pickup truck at the intersection, but it's not clear if the truck ran a stop sign or if the two vehicles collided after the truck had already stopped.
Two men were inside each vehicle and they were all taken to the hospital. The driver of the pickup truck was critically injured.
HPD found beer bottles around the crash scene, but it's still not clear if alcohol played a role in the crash.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today