Driver dies after losing control, slamming into bulldozer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are trying to determine why a driver lost control and crashed into a construction site in northeast Houston early this morning.
A pickup truck was found on Hermann at Ashworth around 5am. Crews discovered a man's body inside. Investigators believe the driver missed a curve, then hit a tree and a bulldozer.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 10 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 7 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 38 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California 45 min ago
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game 54 min ago
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store