Driver dies after losing control, slamming into bulldozer
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators are trying to determine why a driver lost control and crashed into a construction site in northeast Houston early this morning.
A pickup truck was found on Hermann at Ashworth around 5am. Crews discovered a man's body inside. Investigators believe the driver missed a curve, then hit a tree and a bulldozer.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man collapses in street and dies in SW Houston 7 min ago
- Coyote's wild run through Hobby, but no roadrunner in sight
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Wreck causes fire in Tomball gas station parking lot
- Alcohol sales rules could change in Houston 29 min ago
- Mom accused of whipping girl with jump rope 38 min ago
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Spring woman accused of injuring elderly man
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Marine's body sent home without heart
- Speed may be to blame for fatal accident
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Want to buy pot, legally? Head to Uruguay
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos