Third suspect charged in deadly 2009 robbery in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A third suspect is now facing charges in the murder of a 33-year-old man during a 2009 robbery in southwest Houston.
Noe Uribe was beaten and then shot by a group of robbers on November 15, 2009.
It happened just before 2am at Riverstone Apartments in the 9300 block of Woodfair. According to HPD, officers responded to a shooting call and found Uribe lying in the driveway entrance to the apartment complex. He was rushed to Ben Taub General Hospital where he later died.
Detectives say last month, 29-year-old Cory Bernard Sanders came forward and confessed to his role in the deadly robbery. While he was being investigated by police, he also provided information on two other possible suspects.
Police charged Bianca Emerson, 26, on October 4, and filed a murder against the third suspect, 31-year-old Larinda Lynn Allen, last Friday.
Allen is being held in the Smith County jail.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 9 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now 14 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston 17 min ago
- YouTube turns 9 today! 4 min ago
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans 1 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
46 min ago