Third suspect charged in deadly 2009 robbery in southwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A third suspect is now facing charges in the murder of a 33-year-old man during a 2009 robbery in southwest Houston.
Noe Uribe was beaten and then shot by a group of robbers on November 15, 2009.
It happened just before 2am at Riverstone Apartments in the 9300 block of Woodfair. According to HPD, officers responded to a shooting call and found Uribe lying in the driveway entrance to the apartment complex. He was rushed to Ben Taub General Hospital where he later died.
Detectives say last month, 29-year-old Cory Bernard Sanders came forward and confessed to his role in the deadly robbery. While he was being investigated by police, he also provided information on two other possible suspects.
Police charged Bianca Emerson, 26, on October 4, and filed a murder against the third suspect, 31-year-old Larinda Lynn Allen, last Friday.
Allen is being held in the Smith County jail.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 58 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham' 49 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
49 min ago