Hyperbaric chamber used to help cat found burned in north Houston recover
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston veterinary clinic says an abused cat is improving after being severely burned.
The SPCA rescued the cat along Dewalt Street in north Houston several weeks ago. Since then, 'Amelia' received several therapy treatments in a state of the art hyperbaric oxygen chamber at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists.
They say she's been moved out of the ICU. No arrests have been made in the case.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 26 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook