Hyperbaric chamber used to help cat found burned in north Houston recover
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston veterinary clinic says an abused cat is improving after being severely burned.
The SPCA rescued the cat along Dewalt Street in north Houston several weeks ago. Since then, 'Amelia' received several therapy treatments in a state of the art hyperbaric oxygen chamber at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists.
They say she's been moved out of the ICU. No arrests have been made in the case.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire 40 min ago
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 29 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach 48 min ago
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates 28 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Three Webster officers go before judge today