Hyperbaric chamber used to help cat found burned in north Houston recover
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston veterinary clinic says an abused cat is improving after being severely burned.
The SPCA rescued the cat along Dewalt Street in north Houston several weeks ago. Since then, 'Amelia' received several therapy treatments in a state of the art hyperbaric oxygen chamber at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists.
They say she's been moved out of the ICU. No arrests have been made in the case.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 12 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 26 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos