Worker dies after being pinned under tractor in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A worker has died after being pinned and trapped under a tractor in northwest Harris County.
It happened at a heavy equipment repair shop after11am on Peek Road at Beckendorf.
One of the workers was apparently repairing a tractor when something went terribly wrong, trapping the person. The employee was pronounced dead at the scene.
We are gathering more information and will update you on Eyewitness News, abc13.com and on our mobile news apps as additional details become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea