Four suspects sought in home invasions, sex assaults
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are asking for the public's help in identifying four suspects wanted in at least three home invasion/sexual assault incidents in southeast Houston since August.
HPD investigator Ernest Garcia said, "To talk about the case individually is probably one of the most brutal and violent cases that we've worked."
Garcia struggled to put into words how difficult his latest case is. In the last three months, three women were physically beaten and sexually assaulted by a gang of violent home intruders.
"In some cases they're kicking in doors, in other cases they are confronting complainants and forcing them back into their apartments. In all cases, they are forcing their way in involuntarily, and the assaults are happening inside apartments," Garcia said. "The children are being made to lay still. They're made to put their head down and being threatened if they come up. Or if they stand up, they're threatened."
The suspects are described only as four black males, with the youngest being about 16 years of age. One suspect has tattoos on both arms, the number "469" across his chest, along with numerous other body tattoos.
Investigators are also searching for a person of interest identified as LaTreyvon Rayshon Harris. Harris, who has not been charged at this time, is wanted for questioning in this investigation.
The incidents occurred at the following locations:
In each incident, three to four suspects forced their way into the victims' residences and stole multiple items. Once inside, the suspects sexually assaulted the female residents and then fled the scene. It is believed the same suspects are involved in all three incidents.
Anyone with information in these cases, on the identities of the suspects or the whereabouts of the person of interest is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 49 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery 21 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal 9 min ago
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 40 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos